DIY Tutorial - How to Make Big Kid Reversible Bibs
(Note: Some links in this post are affiliate links, and we will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through our links. Read our disclosure policy here.)
Zander loves to eat soup. Soup is messy. Solution = big kid bib. I made this little soup lover an assortment of reversible bibs so he could eat to his heart's content. It’s a win-win. He loves to wear them and I love NOT pretreating stained clothes.
To make this, I followed this tutorial and modified it a bit by using velcro instead of snaps.
Hope this inspires you to make it for your own little messy eaters!
Here are some materials you can use to make these:
Here are some other fun DIY tutorials you might enjoy:
- Baby boots
- Baby shoes with a reversible insole (that look alike Toms shoes)
- Baby bib
- Big kid bib
- Baby burp cloth
- Diaper clutch
- Baby Pacifier leash
- Baby 2-in-1 Car seat canopy and baby blanket
- Baby Soft block toy
- Baby Shower diaper motorcycle
- Baby Tag blanket
- Boys and Girls' Nursery ideas
- Playroom ideas
- Party ideas
- Crochet beanie with ear flaps
- Baby crib shoes
- Kids' torn jeans
- Girls' summer dress
- Kids' Reversible bucket hat
- Kids' reversible hoodie
- Kids' long sleeve shirt made from old shirts
If you made these or have any questions leave us your comments below, we love hearing from you!