30-Minute Morning Routine That Will Dramatically Improve the Quality of Your Life
As part of my goals this year, I incorporated a morning routine to help me follow through with achieving many of my other goals as well. I am amazed at how adding this 30-minute routine to my morning can have such a positive change in the quality of my life. I hope it inspires you to make the changes you want to see in yourself as well.
My routine includes:
- 25 push ups
- 25 jump squats
- 50 crunches
- 50 jumping jacks
- Stretching to work on my goal of doing the splits
- 50 jumping jacks
- Practice on my goal to do a free-standing handstand
- Serenity Prayer: I have the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. The courage to change the things I can. And the wisdom to know the difference. Living one day at a time. Enjoying one moment at a time. Accepting hardships as a pathway to peace. Namaste.
- Being Statement: I am mindful of how I spend my time, who I spend it with and how I treat my body. I have the patience for myself and those around me. I have a passion for self-growth, with priorities in myself, my marriage and my family. I love to inspire others to play, create, explore and be the good through IZZAROO. Although I may fail, I will always keep trying. (My husband, who is part of The Dad Edge Alliance, shared the core values exercise from Paul Grilbride of Trickle Down Happiness. Using his exercise, we both created our own being statements that we recite each morning.)
- Filling my husband's cup
To further help with your goals, here are a couple past goal-related posts:
- Fun Ways to Create Meaningful Goals - Includes video
- 3 Steps to Achieve Any Goal
Be sure to leave us a comment below if this was helpful to you and of course, if you have any questions we're here to help.
Having a morning routine can be a powerful way to start your day with mindfulness, gratitude and the ability to accomplish your hardest goals before the day even begins. I hope this inspires you to take action and incorporate a morning routine into your day.
If you haven't already, check out our collection of play, create, explore and be the good tees. 10% of net profits will benefit organizations that empower underprivileged youth. Learn more about our mission to Be The Good.