Halloween 2007 - DIY Movies Themed Halloween Costume Tutorials
(Note: Some links in this post are affiliate links, and we will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through our links. Read our disclosure policy here.)
We look forward to Halloween every year simply because it gives us an excuse to be creative and silly – well, okay, we need no excuse for that do we?
Each year we think of a new theme and this year chose a "movies" theme. Here's a look at how we made our DIY movies themed Halloween costumes.
DIY Fran Stalinovskovichdavidovitchsky Character from the Dodgeball Movie Halloween Costume Tutorial:
- Use eyeliner to apply unibrow and mole. The more prominent the better.
- Print and cut out logos from the Dodgeball movie and glue/tape them to the padding
DIY Snakes on a Plane Movie Halloween Costume Tutorial:
- Cardboard box
- Rubber snakes
- Craft/newsprint paper
- Wrap craft/newsprint paper around arms for airplane wings
- We found an airplane graphic which we printed and glued around the box
- Cut holes and insert rubber snakes in box
- Cut slits on the sides of box and thread belt through to keep plane in place while walking.
- Print out movie image/logo and transfer/glue/tape to shirt.
There you have it. Fun DIY movies themed costumes for Halloween.
If you make your own versions we'd love to see! Tag #IZZAROOcostumes for a chance to be featured on our website.
See our past Halloween costumes for more fun ideas.
Hope this inspires you to #CREATEmore and make lasting memories for your family. I would love to hear what you think of these in the comments section.
To see some of our fun video tutorials, check out our YouTube channel.
If you love to create like us, you'll love our collection of Create More shirts. 10% of net profits will benefit organizations that empower underprivileged youth. Learn more about our mission to Be The Good.