Easy Ways to Get Cash Back on Everyday Purchases
(Note: Some links in this post are affiliate links, and we will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through our links. Read our disclosure policy here.)
Over the years, I've used a few different methods to earn cash back and gift cards that have worked well and I wanted to share them with you. They are all super easy to use and it's great getting cash back on purchases I already make anyways. Win/win if you ask me! The most recently one I discovered is GetUpside, which has helped us earn money on gas (grateful since gas prices are increasing so much these days) and dining out. We recently used this when we got fro-yo as a family and on my last date with Zander at The Original Pancake House. These are too good not to share. I hope this helps your family get out, explore, and spend more QT together.
- Get cash back on things like gas, restaurants, and groceries.
- I've only used this twice on gas and frozen yogurt and earned $10 already.
- My code X6Y7H gets you an extra 15¢/gal cash back bonus: https://upside.app.link/X6Y7H
Automatically applies coupon codes at checkout and
cash back opportunities.
- All you need to do is add the extension on your browser.
- I've used this and earned over $45.
- Use this link to get started: https://www.rakuten.com/r/MARYTO602?eeid=28187
- Earn points for scanning in receipts from any store and redeem fo gift cards.
- I have earned several $10 and $25 gift cards to Amazon, Target and Groupon.
Try it and get 2,000 pts! https://fetchrewards.onelink.m